Today, I will be honest with you about myself. Here are a few things that you may or may not know about me:
- I love to eat. A lot. I am working hard on changing this, because this way of life is too damaging to continue.
- I have lousy teeth, and I hate the dentist.
- I am the opposite of high-maintenance: I don't use a blow dryer or styling products for my hair; I rarely wear make up; I own tennies and sandals, with dress shoes in the standard colors (black, white, etc).
- I would rather load the dishwasher than unload it. Same for packing a suitcase versus unpacking it.
- I believe in God, but do not go to church. I pray every night, and we say the blessing before dinner each evening.
- I prefer to drive a manual transmission vehicle.
- I would love to have a creative outlet outside of coloring with my kids.
Thanks for reading, and keep coming back--I hope you get to know me while I get to know myself!